In this tutorial let's see how to hide recently used items that appear on task bar,Quick access and
much more on our Windows 10 PC.
Note : This tutorial works on both initial version of Windows 10 july,november edition builds and Windows 10 anniversary update build 1607/14393 build..
Does it require any special skills??
No,it is an simple process all you need to do is follow the upcoming Steps.
If you difficulty in following below steps,then check the above video tutorial created for you...!
1) Login to your Windows 10 PC.
2) Press Windows + E which will open This PC/Quick Access.
3) Click on File (Which will on the top left corner)
4) Click on Change Folders and Search Options
5) Uncheck all the fields under privacy
Show frequently used items in quick access
Show frequently used folders in quick Access.
6) Again ,Press Windows Key.
7) Type jump.
8) Select the top most result "show recently opened items in jump...."
9)When you click it will open a new window on settings,with that option displaying in box "
Click/Slide left side of that option,so that it changes its status to OFF from ON...
Comment if you have any doubts..
Hope it is helpful.
hide recent items windows 10,hide recent items windows 8,recent items windows 10,how to clear recent items in windows 7,how to delete recent items in windows 10,windows 10 recent folders,windows 10 recent items,windows 10 clear frequent places,clear frequent folders windows 10,windows 10 clear frequent folder list,windows 10 don't show recent files,