Hi,Friend Welcome to Our Blog.While Upgrading to Windows 10 Some of the Systems Will
Freeze at 32% and Stops,and When You Again restart it Will Restart and Produce an Error
Code 0xC1900101 - 0x30018. And Will get You back to Your Previous Windows Editions.
So Here is an Solution Which may solve your Problem.
- Since,it Hangs at Installing drivers and Features,the Recommended Solution is just disconnect your internet,and proceed it.
I Suggest this as installing drivers that are incompatible to your System Will result in Your
device being freezing.
- Unplug any recent hardware Which you installed/plugged.
- Perform Clean installation of Windows 10.
- When You get a screen "Get Important Updates" Click on "Not Right Now",and Proceed installation.
- Check Your Hardware Manufacturer Website for Whether Your Device Supports Windows 10 or Not.
- Download a new Copy of Windows 10 Using Windows Media Creation tool,and try to Upgrade.
- Find Your System Configuration and Check Your device is Fully Supported to Windows 10 or not.
"Hope it Will be Helpful"
Upgrade to Windows 10 hangs at 32% [Solution]
4/ 5Oleh Logesh