How to reserve Windows 10? that's what we're going to see in this post. Microsoft announced,Windows 10 will be free for those people,Who Use genuine Version of
Windows.They can reserve the free Windows 10. So here is an article which describes
steps to reserve the free upgrade.
The System's which supports Windows 8 and its later edition 8.1 Will Completely Support
Windows 10,reads a statement issued by Microsoft.So If you don't Know how to reserve
Windows 10 then continue reading this article,first check the requirements to Check whether Your PC will Work fine,when you install Windows 10.
The Following Are the Requirements...
System Hardware Requirements for Windows 10:
The system with following configuration will be compatible for Windows 10
Processor: 1 gigahertz (GHz) or faster.
RAM: 1 gigabyte (GB) (32-bit) or 2 GB (64-bit)
Free hard disk space: 16 GB.
Graphics card: Microsoft DirectX 9 graphics device with WDDM driver.
A Microsoft account and Internet access(not Mandatory).
If your system meets the threshold, then
Follow the steps below to Reserve Your Copy Of Windows 10.
- The Get Windows 10 App Will Be Located On the taskbar of Windows...
- Click on the Small Windows Button Located On the Taskbar.
- When you Click you Will Receive the Message as shown in the following picture
"Reserve Free upgrade"
- Click on "Reserve Free upgrade"
- Enter Your Email Id and Confirm It..
- That's all, you Will Be Upgraded When Windows 10 is available in your country.
Comment Regarding Any Issues...