Windows 10 Being a friendlier OS(Which Microsoft Claims..) has many features for its users,but it
too has some hidden secrets which were protected by their System Components. Though we can
explore/change everything using Group policy editor,Some things are different,just because of the
availability on the different area other than the usual one..
One of Such Options is the Ability to install apps..What i'm talking about is installing apps that were
blocked or denied by the Windows developed by your friend or someone who you know..So in this
tutorial let's see how to install apps outside the Store..
Do you need any software??
NO,its just an inbuilt option,you don't require an additional hardware or Software...
Then.how to do it..?
Just follow the below steps..
1) Press Windows + I Keys,which will open settings.
2) Click on Update & Security
3) Now,you can see different options like Windows Update,defender,etc..,there will be an Option For developers at the bottom..
4) Click on it..
5) When you clicked you can see varies options on the right pane,select "Sideload Apps"
Option,which will be under "use developer features"
6) A New Pop up will appear asking you to select Yes or NO with a warning statement "Installing an Running Apps outside the store could expose your device....,etc" message,Select "Yes"
7) Restart if needed..
How to Install Apps[ From Unknown Sources] Outside the Store in Windows 10[Tutorial]
4/ 5Oleh Logesh Waran